Why choose Traditional and Complementary Therapies?
Through a series of skillful manipulations, the therapist offers relief, rejuvenation, relaxation and well-being.
The contact of the therapist's hands with the therapist's body is the means by which this method is unique.
The aim is to restore the disturbed functions of the whole organism and to improve the physical and mental abilities of the individual. Traditional and complementary approaches are a key part of the therapeutic process in a wide range of pathologies.
Thanks to the variety of additional manipulations it can stimulate or relax a body.
- Strengthen or alleviate it.
- It has been shown to help with physical and mental release.
- It has the ability to relieve muscle pain.
- Special manipulations can effectively treat muscle fatigue and physical exhaustion.
- Through the manipulations, the blood circulation is enhanced, as a result of which the metabolic processes are accelerated and the immune system is secondarily strengthened.
- Finally, a dominant part of our daily lives, stress, has been shown to decrease and contribute to the elimination of accumulated tension during an alternative or traditional and complementary treatment.