They hit the hip
This is caused by various extraarticular or intra-articular causes.
1. The tendon of the iliac crest is crushed in the iliac crest or in the minor trochanter.
2. The hare ligaments are attached to the femoral head.
3. The long head of the biceps femoris during their contact with the sciatic bulge.
4. The rabbit tape when it comes in contact with the major femoral trochanter.
It is usually difficult to distinguish these diseases from intra-articular ones. The latter usually include:
1. Rupture of the anterior part of the labial cartilage
3. Free bodies of the joint.