An Australian study in 2008 showed that 65% of cancer patients use some form of complementary - alternative therapy.
The 10 thieves of your energy. By Dalai Lama
1. Leave people who share only complaints, problems, disastrous stories, fear and criticism to others. If someone is looking for a trash can to throw away their trash, look not to be you!
2. Pay your debts on time. At the same time, ask for back what they owe you, or if you can't, let it go!
3. Keep your promises. If you haven't already, ask yourself why. You can always change your mind by apologizing, negotiating again, or offering an alternative to a promise you didn't keep, but don't make it a habit.
The simplest way to avoid doing something you promised is to say "no" right away.
4. Take time only for the things that make you happy.
5. Allow yourself to rest when needed and act when you are presented with a good opportunity.
6. Fly, pack and organize. There is nothing worse than "sucking" your energy into a messy space full of things of the past that no longer serve you!
7. Prioritize your health. Without the engine of your body, working to the maximum, you can't do much. Take frequent breaks.
8. Deal with the toxic conditions you tolerate, from buying a friend or family member to tolerating the negative actions of a partner or group. Take the necessary measures.
9. Acceptance. From spoiling your "sugar" with a situation you can't change, make it "Chinese".
10. Forgive, leave a situation that causes you pain, you can always choose to let go and release the pain of memory!
Latest posts in our blog
Read what's new this week
Acupressure therapy against cholesterol
Researchers suggest the use of pressure therapy in the ear area to improve cholesterol levels in obese adolescents.
World Psoriasis Day
About two hundred and fifty thousand people in Greece suffer from psoriasis and face a number of problems. A predominant problem is the fact that most are unaware that psoriasis is not contagious resulting in significant psychosocial burden on sufferers.