On site Massage
The chair massage (internationally known as chair massage or massage in the room) extends to a special ergonomic "chair" in which the receiver sits on his knee as his tibia rests on special bases.
There are different types of chairs, but they are all foldable and customizable depending on the specifics of the receiver's body.
Chair massage is becoming more and more popular, and there are many reasons for this.
1. It is more economical than full body massage.
- This is due to a number of reasons: takes less time (generally 15-20 minutes)
- does not include the use of oils
- does not include consumables such as sheets, paper, etc., except for the small paper or face towel we will use for the chair head (the skull support pillow).
2. Targets the most stressed part of the body: the back.
3. The receiver does not need to remove his clothes. This means that it can be done anywhere, and does not require a space dedicated to fishing.
4. Thanks to the ergonomic design of the chair, we can work in many parts of the body. In addition to the back, we can work on the hands, the skull, the neck, and even the lower extremities.
5. It is ideal for pregnancy scrubs.
6. Ideal for people with limited mobility who find it difficult to get on the massage table.
7. Because it is an excellent promotional tool for all massage services, it is widely used in many areas of alternative therapies and wellness.
ndications and contraindications Chair massage is specially designed for workplaces, exhibitions and inaugurations, and in general for any room that does not have the infrastructure for complete massage, but accommodates people who wish to massage! However, it shall not apply in such cases:
- At the stage of any infection or contagious disease.
- If the recipient is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- In the first trimester of pregnancy.
- In the first phase of musculoskeletal injuries (sprains, strokes, fractures, etc.).
- Do not acupuncture the chair (risk for pneumonia).
- If there is any health problem that casts doubt on the suitability of the massage, a doctor's consent is required