Karna Pooranam is an ancient Ayurvedic remedy for all ear ailments, using warm Ayurvedic vegetable or medicinal oils. Karna pooranam treatment offers effective relief to patients with all kinds of ear diseases as well as certain headache and neck conditions.
This Ayurvedic treatment is extremely beneficial for all ear diseases. Some of these benefits are:
- lubricates the ear canals,
- removes excess wax and dirt,
- sharpens hearing,
- relieves ear pain
- reduces dizziness, dryness, itching, frequent ear infections
- treats dental and gum problems,
- protects the nervous system,
- reduces insomnia, tinnitus (tearing of the ears) and dizziness,
- It cures certain headaches, neck pain and jaw pain.
Karna Pooranam ear treatment includes gentle cleansing of the ears followed by filling the ears with warm herbal or medicinal or Ayurvedic oils. Once the ear canal is completely filled with oil, the patient is asked to rest to allow the oil to be absorbed and to benefit from what is needed.