* Where μετά has been added after the COVID-19 Coronation pandemic
What you need to know before a session
- You can ask to read the terms of personal data management
- Before the start of a session, you should have been preceded by Duz and Rouha that you have only worn for your visit and not come in contact with another person.
- Wear gloves and a personal face mask ֍
- abstinence from food and coffee for at least 2 hours
- In case the customer wants to take a shower, he should declare it in time so that there is the appropriate planning in case of untimely information, you do not modify the appointment and keep the closing time, the reference is made in case the massage services start and especially against in the summer months ֍
- When you make your appointment, a questionnaire will be sent regarding the current state of your health, as well as relevant questions about the corona - COVID 19, where only in this way will your appointment be accepted ֍
- Before the start of the Session, an infrared thermometer will be measured 3 times to determine your temperature.
- If you feel uncomfortable with undressing, there is the possibility of onsite massage where its duration is 10 minutes and it is done over the clothes on the neck, back and arms.
- When you are asked to undress the therapist will leave the room so you have time to do it and lie down, depending on the type of session or massage it will tell you how to lie down and place the towel or towels on your body. that you will find in bed.
- If you have opinions and examinations on health issues, it would be good to have them with you or in a clean photo or to send them via viber or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. And
- In the case of full body massage, you will be given a special disposable underwear where its use is mandatory.
- You will be given a disinfectant ֍
- The discussion distance will be more than 1.5 meters
- If you need to sneeze or cough, you should do so in your elbow and wash your hands immediately.
- The use of air conditioning will not be available except for open windows to ventilate the space as well as the use of an ionizer ֍
During the session
- During a session you may fall asleep without worrying as it is perfectly normal and not at all misunderstood.
- It would be good if you have the desire of any physical need to inform the therapist so that you can go to the bathroom and feel comfortable
- During a session it would be good to relax and not discuss unnecessary things as the body as well as the brain receives self-healing information, unless you have questions about the session or the therapist chooses to ask you some questions.
- You can ask the therapist to increase or decrease the pressure. However, there are cases where the pressure should be high and deep enough in this case you should breathe as deeply and calmly as possible and at a steady pace and not hold your breath as this way the desired result cannot be achieved.
After the session
- After the session, the therapist will leave to give you the time to get up and get dressed.
- You will wear the protective mask and gloves if they have been removed for therapeutic reasons
- You may be asked some clarifying questions about the session where you are asked to answer, such as if you were comfortable with the experience of the session.
- You will schedule your next appointment as it is very important to know your next appointment in advance.
- After the session you should rest to drink a cup of tea and not coffee or a heavy meal, also if you want to take a shower it should be of moderate temperature.
- It is normal to feel cramped or sore after a massage, as well as to have a runny nose or bloating or even frequent urination.
Cases of termination of session or non-commencement and compensation
- There is the possibility of stopping or not starting the service by the therapist and not returning the money in the following cases:
- Hide about whether you got coronary heart disease - COVID-19 ֍
- Failure to complete the electronic questionnaire ֍
- Non-acceptance of triple thermometer ֍
- Improper behavior
- High alcohol consumption
- Fungal infections
- Inflammatory diseases
- Adhesive skin diseases
- Fevery situations
- Bad smell
- Non-cleaning and personal hygiene by the customer
- In case the client follows medication, he must have a certified form from his doctor for the treatment that follows and its reason.
- The client must have in writing any medication - treatment that follows, by the treating physician together with the written consent of the doctor to start massage sessions and treatments along with observations in the following cases such as:
- cancer, tumors, AIDS, hepatitis
- adhesive diseases and venereal diseases
- bipolar disorder, depression, etc. psychiatric and psychological disorders
- former drug user following treatment
- additional members
- heart attack, stroke, severe varicose veins
- fractures, rheumatoid arthritis, advanced osteoporosis
- flu of all types and especially for Coronary COVID 19 ֍
- bronchitis, fever
- recent surgery or tooth extraction
- high or low pressure, thrombosis problems,
- communicable diseases, undiagnosed pain
- diabetes, andrological or gynecological infections,
- and finally organ transplantation.
In case the patient conceals the medication he is taking or the health issue mentioned above, it is possible to stop the treatment and expel the client immediately as well as the company's compensation.
- Women who are pregnant should have a doctor's approval form that monitors the pregnancy along with a contact phone number and instructions.
- Women who are menstruating will be able to receive massage therapy up to 2 days before and after menstruation.
- People who have had gastroenteritis should stay away from sessions for up to 3-5 days after starting normal bowel movements.
- The cancellation of a meeting that takes place 30 minutes before the start of the meeting is fully reimbursed throughout the next visit.
- Our main concern is the cooperation with Doctors of our place and with cooperating doctors, as it results from the medical ethics, only the treating physician of the patient gives an opinion for this reason, before each session, it is necessary to present an opinion from a doctor with sign stamp and contact phone number
This post is valid and removes any previous ones.